What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

champagne shaking does not work

I've encoutered two different bugs. One is you max out the shaking bar and nothing happens (user Act is permanently bugged, all champagne events are bugged for him) and the other bug (I think I remember it from the old days of PT) is no matter what you do with the mouse you can't make the bar rise more than about 10%

I've encoutered two different bugs. One is you max out the shaking bar and nothing happens (user Act is permanently bugged, all champagne events are bugged for him) and the other bug (I think I remember it from the old days of PT) is no matter what you do with the mouse you can't make the bar rise more than about 10%
I think i broke a mouse doing it way back ... :p

For me it does not pop even with 100%, someone said to lower the mouse dpi but it made no difference, i clicked the mouse when the bar reaches 100% but still the same.

I have the same problem, full yellow/orange bar during the time, but no bonus...
Working correctly with old version in 2008/2014 but not with remake 2019.