What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Car steers on its own

Facepalm

A possibly known bug where the car will slowly start turning towards the right (not sure about left). Very noticeable on drag mode.

Do you have any input devices or steering helpers set up? What does the input axis show in the options menu?

I use keyboard, all helpers are off.
It gets fixed by restarting the game.
I did have my controller mapped in both cases.

0 steering helper makes my cars loose straight line tracking (caster/camber forgot what name) whith my wheel.
Post automatically merged:

off topic but i thought it might help

The issue happens even with helpers
Though it seems to happen after a few minutes of playing. Is it some sort of Invictus anti-grinding measure or something?
Not sure if that's the case, it's kind of confusing.
Post automatically merged:

Yep, it's happening again

Last edited:
Are you sure its something that progresses over time?

I've noticed the same thing, and I did some testing via drag mode. It seemed to me like every time I restarted my game, the angle at which my car drives is slightly different every single time. And the car simply never goes perfectly straight.

Is it a bug? Who knows :LOL: we've always joked that its simply impossible to drive perfectly straight in PT.