What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

cant login again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry man but this is not how things works i have been worked with blogs and websites included worked many of web hosting services the thing is same. there is web hosting services which offering horrible services and there is some who offer reliable service same things goes with gaming. i seriously i dont know what kind of hosting he using but one which is sure homebased hosting dont suited for that kind of game.

sorry man but this is not how things works i have been worked with blogs and websites included worked many of web hosting services the thing is same. there is web hosting services which offering horrible services and there is some who offer reliable service same things goes with gaming. i seriously i dont know what kind of hosting he using but one which is sure homebased hosting dont suited for that kind of game.
Ah okay- i aint got clue fella, i just play the games lol. You need a big data centre one, is that right? To expand you would need ones in other countries that cost some dough, right!?

basically you need a lot of resource such as ram diskspace its like a similar if you go pc with low specs you cant play any good games . same thing works with web services and gaming. bigger resources that smoothly things are :)
Post automatically merged:

but also that means . higher resources means more money to spend.

basically you need a lot of resource such as ram diskspace its like a similar if you go pc with low specs you cant play any good games . same thing works with web services and gaming. bigger resources that smoothly things are :)
Post automatically merged:

but also that means . higher resources means more money to spend.
Ah ha.... i remember now i was heavily in to TF2 back in the day, guys were renting out servers- omg i racked up nearly 3K hours - the rams and disks must have been going wild. :ROFLMAO: Money must've been flying around all over the place- Gaben inspired a lot of the games out there now that are thriving * cough * Fortnite .... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.