What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Can`t login myself, "Login denied for undetermined time." [202]

Status
Not open for further replies.

killertoast009

Hey,

i cant Login myself. Ive restarted the game but it doesn`t work. Please help me :D

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 14
and for those who don't wanna get on DISCORD...here's what JACK says:

Sorry but server will remain down for a few hours. Ill be back later. Ill announce when it is back online. BETA = Break it Early Test Application

As a gamer you should already be on discord. it is better than teamspeak. jack at first wasn't even going to have forums and thought discord was good enough until we asked for it. It is kind of silly to post maintence on a forum imo. to me a banner on the login screen is the best option.

I don't understand WHY you force ppl to join DISCORD...many, as me, don't like that app...and sice these are the official forums...they should post these kind of NEWS here too....
i god damn HATE discord. i will use it to find out about the staus of the game tho...thats how much i love PT

Servers were down for unscheduled maintenance.
They are now back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.