What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

can not log in to account

TANARRIES

every time i try to log in to my account and change my password it tells me that my password is in corect and i never reciver the activation e-mail
and when i try to log in th the game through steam i get a wrong password error 103

this is what i get every time i try to link my steam account
VERY FRUSTRATING

Attachments

• 1588817699831.png
    1588817699831.png
    3 MB · Views: 28
Last edited by a moderator:
I have forced a password reset on your account.
Please don't use the password that you posted in the screenshot as this is a public forum...

same issue here can anyone help associated accout with steam was sent no password
Post automatically merged:

wrong username and password please try resetting password on forum can see were to reset password

Last edited:
same issue here can anyone help associated accout with steam was sent no password

wrong username and password please try resetting password on forum can see were to reset password
[/QUO

Click on your forum name top left of forum, and then you can reset it.