What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Calling all Simulation players?

Old-Skool

I'm nearly there!- level 10 ( in my Lion ) lol ... but i noticed the last 2 times i've plyed PT- the revial :cool: that there is only ever 3 players.

Would anyone care to join me tomorrow evening " Fri " night for Sim races?... list your interest and available time ty. (y)

I've always used keys , my mate is giving me a G27 wheel so will be trying that out- hopefully it will improve lap times, but I think I will need more than a wheel as some of these boys and girls are lightning fast in this game. ??

not playing same as anyone who plays anything other than wangan because it is impossible to get anyone to join any room in sim or arcade that isn't wangan. or hell any room in any game mode.

i only just found out about PT reopening and ill be playing sim when i get high enough level, until then I guess I'll be going wangan to level faster
i can only play australian night times though so that wont help most of you

i played PT for years since it opened with aeria games - even entered the race competitions that were run on the website but i think i will suck now

Well given I think people who use wangan to level are noobs yes doesn't help me at all. driving in a straight line on the same track for 40 hrs is stupid and a waste of game time. The game has a huge variety of modes and all should award payouts evenly enough so that you can do what you enjoy not grind the easiest track in the entire game.

Well given I think people who use wangan to level are noobs yes doesn't help me at all. driving in a straight line on the same track for 40 hrs is stupid and a waste of game time. The game has a huge variety of modes and all should award payouts evenly enough so that you can do what you enjoy not grind the easiest track in the entire game.
The problem is I can't even get into sim until I have unlocked it at a certain level
I'm not a fan of wangan either but until I have unlocked it and have a maxed class 1 (so I can be competitive in class 1 room) I'm going to level as fast as I can

well i got high enough level to play sim tonight and it was a blast, saw a few friends from old PT had a few close races it was hella fun
ahh the memories

if you see me ingame send me a message (i play during australia night time) i will run sim for as long as i can

sat in a room for a while annoying global chat trying to get some races but finally got some and it was awesome fun
thanks to the people racing today/tonight

if you ever see me im always up for a sim race