What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

bug log in

Aryabima

hello my name is arya i want to report a bug, why when i want to open the loading it is stuck and why when i get to the log in menu there is nothing written even though my directx is 12 and i downloaded this project torque game from steam directly, please help Yes, I hope you respond quickly
Post automatically merged:

hello my name is arya i want to report a bug, why when i want to open the loading it is stuck and why when i get to the log in menu there is nothing written even though my directx is 12 and i downloaded this project torque game from steam directly, please help Yes, I hope you respond quickly

• Can't launch game/Boots up to a black screen: There are two solutions to this one. First solutions is going to the game options directory, located at Steam\steamapps\common\Project Torque\save\game, and deleting the two option files in there. The second solution is installing your game on another hard drive.