What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Battle Royal?

Airdrop cars into large map, pick up guns, attachments, health etc
Fight your way to the end

I like it

Airdrop cars into large map, pick up guns, attachments, health etc
Fight your way to the end

I like it
Just do it :ROFLMAO:
I requested something similar but a lot simpler, just add an aim cross overlay camera and shoot the opponents with something like upside down screen, loss of grip, slow movement turtle (items that you can find in explorer). no need for jumping cars or planes. The match could be timed or by score, also team mode would be great :p

Actually it's not too crazy as it sounds. Just take the sumo rules,explorer maps,apply time based zone shrinkage. Now the people will be pushing others while tries to keep themselves on the zone,those out of the zone at the end of the timer are kicked and voila,you have your battle royale lol. Actually just a sumo with zone elimination,sucks but reasonably possible I think?

it could be done yes... should it be done.... hell fucking no. Battle royales are pure trash leave that shit out of this game.

Just do it :ROFLMAO:
I requested something similar but a lot simpler, just add an aim cross overlay camera and shoot the opponents with something like upside down screen, loss of grip, slow movement turtle (items that you can find in explorer). no need for jumping cars or planes. The match could be timed or by score, also team mode would be great :p
What i meant is not a battle royal mode, a normal fps match, you know? like counter strike where you kill your enemy, nothing else?

Nsver played SUMO and the other stupid game modes added by Gamigo...but wasn't sumo somehing like that? Last man standing wasn't the winner?

Other stupid game modes added by Gamigo
I really,really hope youre not refering to CTF as one of these,otherwise I can punch you in the head right now my friend. :LOL: Seriously,different game modes is one of those things that made the game stand out forever.

Sumo was designed to be like King of the Hill, not Battle Royale. what this person is suggesting is basically Vigilante 8 with a constantly decreasing play area. While that game and other games like it such as twisted metal, are fun. I don't think they have a place in this game. nor do I want to see another game add yet another shitty br mode. this type of "fad" pandering is what caused Heat Online to have such massive issues because they forced an free world lobby on everyone that wasn't finished because it was a fad and they felt they had to capitalize on it for all that money. Please for the love of god leave br out of PT.

There is no Sumo mod all this type games..I played it in this game..It was awesome..I and my friends wait for this mod.Please add Sumo mod in this game as soon as possible..

Sumo was in Heat Online. It was never in PT. Once PT actually launches content from Heat Online will be slowly back ported into the game. WE KNOW THERE IS NO SUMO BECAUSE PT NEVER HAD SUMO. It not being here was a given as soon as we knew it was being based off fiona build because it was the most stable. you know I suggest doing a search in that search bar and reading comments involving the word sumo. you will see this has been addressed a lot already.