What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Balancing setups

boogafreak

Hi.

This thread is intended to voice your setups/opinions on balancing (grip/brake/aero/accel/4WD) you use for each car.
I was thinking to test and build my own excel sheet for that, but testing alone would take forever, and I'm not very capable of distinguishing small changes in the car.. perhaps you would like to help me fill it in ;) (attached)
It is clear to me that any track would require different balancing, but there seems to be a middleway that will work near optimal for most street tracks and probably another for mud tracks.

I read guides, tried in practice, but still never sure if I'm missing something obvious.
Also, new players would probably also enjoy knowing what they can do.

So, posts up, posterior down!
Edit : About wangan settings and in general. I exclude it from balancing concerns.. I couldn't care less about that track.. :)

Attachments

• pt.jpg
    pt.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 18