What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Automatic replay saving

Aerodyne

I remember back in PT Fiona days we could save client side replays, will there be an option to auto save replays for every race? I don't mind the manual save, but just be nice in case of people going he rammed me!

LOL .... The ramming arguments. :mad:
The rammers have always amused me. LOL Most of the time the rammers were driving slower cars than mine. First, I'm well aware of these "tricks", so they can rarely make me crash and secondly, when I go back on track, I'm after revenge which usually ends bad for them.
And things would be so much simpler if the game has a ghost mode to enable before the race starts.

I used to tolerate the ramming for 3 races, then just give them a tap on race 4 tossing them away. Next thing I know reported for ramming etc. So always had replays on hand for all 4 races and submitting them for review. Kinda why I was looking for an automatic saving :p

There is a ghost option that the room creator can set. always was. But tbh ghost mode is chicken mode. rubbing is racing and if they wreck you, then you need to get good so you know how to dodge them so that they wreck instead. Rammers are going to happen no matter what you do. Better to learn how to deal with them in a mature manner than get upset over it.

The rammers have always amused me. LOL Most of the time the rammers were driving slower cars than mine. First, I'm well aware of these "tricks", so they can rarely make me crash and secondly, when I go back on track, I'm after revenge which usually ends bad for them.
And things would be so much simpler if the game has a ghost mode to enable before the race starts.

I like to create a Sim room with same car or equivelent no ghost or tools though, just a bunch of like minded gamers that will race respectfully, okay you will get the odd knock and bang at the start of the race where everyone is trying for first place, and usually someone will get knocked out unitentionally, but the 1st placer will wait at the end for all to finish. :)