What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Any English speaking crews?

powermadmatt

Fairly new to the game, got a few cars already and was just wondering if there are any English speaking crews willing to take me on?

Or look through the threads here where most crews have attempted to recruit. not hard to see which ones speak English. Like I'm going to be honest. I have an English speaking crew... but I'm not going to come here and be like please join me. If you are too lazy to do a simple search for English speaking crews then you are too lazy to help grind for crew upgrades, or show up for events so I wouldn't want you to join anyway. Fortune favors the bold, that saying means do some research and take some initiative on your own instead of relying on others to spoon feed you stuff.

Hi Khrono,

Thank you for your smart alec reply. I did actually however find one via looking in-game, Hadn't noticed that menu before. I looked for some of the more popular/active ones, didn't happen to stumble across yours however.

I think that you going out of your way to comment on my thread probably says a lot more about you and your crew than it does about me, I am not sure why anybody would want to join you if you keep that attitude with everyone you meet.

Or look through the threads here where most crews have attempted to recruit. not hard to see which ones speak English. Like I'm going to be honest. I have an English speaking crew... but I'm not going to come here and be like please join me. If you are too lazy to do a simple search for English speaking crews then you are too lazy to help grind for crew upgrades, or show up for events so I wouldn't want you to join anyway. Fortune favors the bold, that saying means do some research and take some initiative on your own instead of relying on others to spoon feed you stuff.
Cool story bro

Last edited: