What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

An "About" tab explaining the PT revival and its staff.

Khrono Fujiwara

So this is directed mostly @Jack, I've been having to explain to people the nature of this revival and about how the staff working on it isn't being paid atm and are working on the game in their free time etc. so they understand why some things are running a bit slow and taking time to be done and looked into. Then someone suggested an About tab up there alongside the wiki and steam tabs. I remember you had an about tab on the crowdfunding page.

It shouldn't be too difficult to copy paste that over into an About tab on this site. You just need to include a paragraph or 2 about after the crowdfunding and what is currently going on. When milestones are hit you can add new info to the about tab and it can grow as the game grows. I think it would go a long way to fill new people in on what to expect and what is going on.

Also I would include in that something explaining that the staff reviving it have normal jobs they do every day and how this is done in their spare time as a project of passion and love for the game. A small team working in their free time is going to take longer to get things done than what a team of paid full time workers would. So something explaining this to everyone would in my opinion go a long way to remove a lot of the bitching and give people the ability to be a bit more patient as then it will be clear that who is exactly working on this. You wouldn't need to give names per se. But like an about for the publishing company you guys have formed to revive this. I think you know what I am trying to say and describe.

Last edited:
No it can't. Invictus owns the IP meaning the name and the source code etc. I like the idea though, Jack could always talk to invictus and see if they would like the idea.

Don't care if i get the game is in beta or alfa or retarded version, time may pass by, standards changes too, bot one thing for sure i missed project torque too.
Post automatically merged:

Don't care if i get the game is in beta or alfa or retarded version, time may pass by, standards changes too, bot one thing for sure i missed project torque too.
GIVE ME A KEY; I?VE PLAYED THIS GAME FOR EVER UNTIL IT CHANGED TO HEAT, TO LEVEL R.. PLS I NEED IT