What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

@all- hi!.... 👋

Old-Skool

After having a break from PT and Discord .... I was wondering whether or not to reinstall the game in 2021 - i mean what is the server population like in-game now ,?- could i get a race at any time of the day, or is it still after 17.00 GMT!? when most ( regular PT ) gamers come online ... are there many new cars to choose from!? ..... Or has the revamp been put on hold!?

hey friend . long time not see u , welcome back again :) ... The game is as it is, nothing new to mention! I was waiting in the room for more than half an hour to play, and unfortunately the players became less than the first!

Hello Ahmed. That is a shame i was looking forward to playing again. Do you know if the game is still being worked on, or is it just for the old fans of the game!?

Hello Ahmed. That is a shame i was looking forward to playing again. Do you know if the game is still being worked on, or is it just for the old fans of the game!?
game free to all dude not old fans only ! just write ur account nd hav fun :)
For information only.. my name is Saeed and Ahmed is my son, and I told you before :D , but you forgot bec u was off long time, welcome back again friend nd i wish to share with us on Discord too

game free to all dude not old fans only ! just write ur account nd hav fun :)
For information only.. my name is Saeed and Ahmed is my son, and I told you before :D , but you forgot bec u was off long time, welcome back again friend nd i wish to share with us on Discord too
Thanks for your reply Saeed!... i left the Discord because of many trolls on there that went unchallenged- they seem to be friends of the server owner and nothig can be done about that. So i wish them all the best of luck. I say fans as that is all it seems to cater for, and does not attract any new players/gamers.

Thanks for your reply Saeed!... i left the Discord because of many trolls on there that went unchallenged- they seem to be friends of the server owner and nothig can be done about that. So i wish them all the best of luck. I say fans as that is all it seems to cater for, and does not attract any new players/gamers.

with you completely (y) that there are those who do not want you to talk about any upgrades in the game to come! but you also have friends that you can talk to :) and ignore others