What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Add balances on Drift cars

SPEEDER_BG

I just got the dfiter's Hexan and that thing has too long gears which makes it impossible to drift with it. Also, when all accounts were given 50 million RP I had the Falcon Stallion (the one with 520 horse power) and the rear end of this particular drifter's car is too loose. I think some of us will agree it would be better to have balances for drifter's cars. Either way there's already a "Balancing" tab in the shop for them and considering balances are the same for all cars, I think maybe it's a matter of copy-pasting these balances from other cars.

You could fix part of the problem by using manual transmission ?
The last time I used automatic transmission in a racing game was in NFS Porsche. After that all racing games I drive with manual gears.
110 km/h on 2nd gear - that's not a transmission for drift, that's a Wangan transmission. And when a wider turn comes, instead of drifting, the car loses power and the RPMs go down instantly.