What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Absolutely Terrible Login method

09C0d309

If it ain't terrible enough that to try out this game a person has to sign up to a forum, what is even more atrocious is the game's login method, it wouldn't let me make my login name simple, because it kept saying name taken, so I used special characters to create a login name, then when it comes to logging into the game to play it, it doesn't support copy and paste. So haven't been able to login to the game to even try it for the first time. Anyway the login name for the game and forum must be one of the same so requested a name change already 4-5 days ago, but it says still waiting for a Mods approval.

Not a very positive experience and I imagine I am not the first to encounter this issue

The game is from the early 2000s so yea it does not support special characters and copy-paste function.

The forum on register page used to display not to use special characters in your username and password but has been removed during an update.
I will fix this asap.

As for your request, as far as we know, changing the forum name does not work. This is why we don't process the requests.