What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

a little boiling

LerLeMan

Hey . Such a problem, from a gift box during the race showed that a car (such as a tractor) fell out and there wasn’t any in the inventory. The same trouble with the keys, you accept a gift in the inventory and the keys disappear. The same situation with SR, they are not at all

plus in TA, the goshchiki who travel around the outer circle, always fall under the track (disappear), and then suddenly appear and collisions occur ... not a very pleasant moment

and the most annoying, I set 2 world records on the tracks, but counted only 1 record for some reason :(

The gifts show up in the present icon in the garage. Keys disappear because the missions aren't in the game so they have no where to go. The keys are only used for missions which have been removed until they are fixed. This has been stated numerous times a simple forum search would have answered this for you.

Your TA issue is lag, lag caused due to distance to the other player or poor internet connection. PT is peer to peer so if one person is really far away in real life from the other or has a bad connection it causes lag for both that shows up in the form of teleporting cars etc.

only the best lap of the whole race gets counted. 1 wr replaced the other. 1 person can't hold all the records. only your fastest time counts this way it isn't just 1 person filling up ranks.

The gifts show up in the present icon in the garage. Keys disappear because the missions aren't in the game so they have no where to go. The keys are only used for missions which have been removed until they are fixed. This has been stated numerous times a simple forum search would have answered this for you.

Your TA issue is lag, lag caused due to distance to the other player or poor internet connection. PT is peer to peer so if one person is really far away in real life from the other or has a bad connection it causes lag for both that shows up in the form of teleporting cars etc.

only the best lap of the whole race gets counted. 1 wr replaced the other. 1 person can't hold all the records. only your fastest time counts this way it isn't just 1 person filling up ranks.
Understand, I poorly know English language and so for me problematic seek information such a on forum, that in this moment voiced you me) Want Express You huge gratitude for explanation, you me very helped ! Thank you very much and have a nice day