What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

5 Days PT

DerOhneSkill

Hello Guys,

just my own opinion about the game and wanted to share it.

When I first played this game i was around 15 years old and always drove with my Subaru Impreza. For now there are no licensed cars, but for me it doesn't matter.

I am 5 days now back to the game. Cashed 50€ and I am Level 30 right now.

It is cool to have the game back, the same nice people like 10 years ago and a lot of fair races.

IMO the best game to have a lot of fun hours without any need to pay money.

Thanks that you brought the game back.

Hello Guys,

just my own opinion about the game and wanted to share it.

When I first played this game i was around 15 years old and always drove with my Subaru Impreza. For now there are no licensed cars, but for me it doesn't matter.

I am 5 days now back to the game. Cashed 50€ and I am Level 30 right now.

It is cool to have the game back, the same nice people like 10 years ago and a lot of fair races.

IMO the best game to have a lot of fun hours without any need to pay money.

Thanks that you brought the game back.
Yeah, also this is the game I play most on Steam ;), today they just released (turn on) a new server called East Asia

I was kinda surprised about the amount of gamers yesterday.

I think it were about 200 on Europe and 35 Drifting like hell in the XP Event

Just feels nice to have this old baby back to play.

Welcome to our community, your opinion is very welcomed, hope you are still gonna have a lot of fun!