What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

2xp +2xrp

hashers

hi i dont mind spending money in this game but what does p me off is when u use these doublers etc and are leading in races alot people quit then game puts u back to lobby and u have then wasted the boosters because of the fact it puts u back to lobby. Is there no way u can make it that u can finish the actual race rather than go back to lobby should this occur people starting races but quitting?

I absolutely agree with hashers and I don't think "just get the booster girls instead" is a valid solution in the long term.

I've spent a fair bit of money myself and bought a lot of doublers. And I have also lost many many doublers because of the game crashing, or because of other players quitting. And I absolutely agree that the doublers should be a conditional consumable that doesn't get consumed if the race doesn't finish. Is it potentially exploitable? Well, I don't see players purposely quitting from races just so their doublers don't get consumed because they didn't win as being a major issue. But that's just my opinion.

hashers, for the meanwhile there is a trick you can use to save your doublers that sometimes works if you are quick enough. At the end of the race, as soon as the results page pops up, as quickly as you can, mash T until the trunk screen opens and you have a very small window of opportunity to remove them from your trunk before they get consumed. For now I guess this is the best option.

Best of luck <3

hashers, for the meanwhile there is a trick you can use to save your doublers that sometimes works if you are quick enough. At the end of the race, as soon as the results page pops up, as quickly as you can, mash T until the trunk screen opens and you have a very small window of opportunity to remove them from your trunk before they get consumed. For now I guess this is the best option.

I think this could be considered an exploit... so.. not cool.

I already use booster girls im on about miscs we pay gp for in general if they are being wasted what is sence in having them im sure theres a way that u can cancel these boosters if the laps are not being finished i do alot races where people come in start game not even moved 20 feet and people leave.
Post automatically merged:

same goes for crew shop tells u can get more xp and pp items for the hq which we do not get currently so maybe take out that part if u can not get it.

Last edited: