What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

20 sweaty men!

PUMA

Некогда объяснять...
There is no time to explain...
Режим Аллея Грома, 100 кругов, Rookie.
25 Октября, пятница, 20-00 по Киеву.
10 команд, 20 участников.
20 очков за первое место, 19 за второе, 18 за третье и так далее...

Thunder Alley mode, 100 laps, Rookie.
October 25, Friday, 20-00 in Kiev.
10 teams, 20 participants.
20 points for first place, 19 for second, 18 for third and so on...

20191022203313_1.jpg

Регистрация участников\Registration of participants:
1) Название команды\Team name (в пределах правил форума, а то я вас знаю\within the rules of the forum, otherwise I know you)
2) Ваш ник и ник напарника в игре\Your nickname and partner's nickname in the game
3) Ваш цвет,ливрея\Your color, livery

1. Стояк ?
- PUMA
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Перед гонкой в пятницу, всем вышлю пароль от комнаты в личные сообщения.
Before the race on Friday, I will send everyone a password from the room in private messages.

Ищу напарника кстати:)

Mm... I’m duplicated in English, as you imagine, announcing a race in the Russian topic, but for people from other countries to participate in this race...

Puma question for this TA race will there be a passing rule like we used to do in old PT/HO such as only pass right or only pass left so that we can all try to avoid penalties and have some clean racing.

Puma question for this TA race will there be a passing rule like we used to do in old PT/HO such as only pass right or only pass left so that we can all try to avoid penalties and have some clean racing.
Even if I write this rule, it’s not how it will not protect you, not anyone else...

I’m more worried about the server problem, so that people do not scatter and do not leave with wild lags for a card..