What's new

Project Torque Community Forums

Guilty
Guilty
"What if.. and I know this is a wild and crazy never before tried idea. you tried being nice […]"
All your words and These are just a few random picked ones.
Khrono Fujiwara
Khrono Fujiwara
first there is no such thing as too honest. Also most of those are my response to people saying rude shit and doing personal attacks. like the give your advice for someone who asks for it, I was told to go to a mental hospital... personal attack. the excuse me line, again... a response to a personal attack. You go for my neck I will go for your heart. I don't pull punches.
Khrono Fujiwara
Khrono Fujiwara
also the top one, meant to be taken sarcastically. yes it is a slap at your face. its telling you to either appreciate someone who is blunt honest with their opinion which is rare, hate me and ignore me because you are too thin skinned to handle it, or just build a bridge and get over it. I am 37 fucking years old dude. I am how I am.
Khrono Fujiwara
Khrono Fujiwara
Either block me and ignore me or get a thicker skin. But the more you come at me the meaner I will get. ^those examples are tame compared to the shit I could use if I wanted to personally attack everyone and be a truly complete asshole.
Khrono Fujiwara
Khrono Fujiwara
what kind of stupid ass logic says hey, this dude is a bit of an ass let me personally attack him and try to piss him off. surely that will make him be less of an ass. That never works with anyone ever. You make personal attacks on me I'm going to write you off as a fucktard and stop paying attention to you if you are lucky. worst case, I bare my fangs and show you what real rudeness looks like.
Guilty
Guilty
You act like 7 not 37.
There is such thing as being too honest.
It's like talking to a wall.
Have a good day, I'm shocked that you never wondered why there are so many people annoyed by you. It's not because you give your opinion let me tell you that.
Guilty
Guilty
Show me what real rudeness looks like then, I'm afraid it won't look much different from what I'm seeing already.
Khrono Fujiwara
Khrono Fujiwara
lol sure I show you then you report me and I'm banned, then you get your way because I'm gone. You take me for an idiot obviously. You would die in Australia, their kindness is even ruder than you claim I am. Also you know why I never wondered? because I don't care what others think of me.
Khrono Fujiwara
Khrono Fujiwara
You don't know me irl, you are nothing to me. You do not matter to my existence so why would I care what your opinion is of me? because society says I should? pfft. the same society that bullies people for being different in anyway. No thanks. I don't conform to societies rules nor do I care what randoms think of me.
Khrono Fujiwara
Khrono Fujiwara
and before you say it, yes I was bullied as a kid, you know what I was told by every adult ever back then. harden up, they are just jokes. so I got a thicker skin and learned to stop giving a shit about others opinions of me and only care about those closest to me, those lucky enough for me to call family and friends.
Khrono Fujiwara
Khrono Fujiwara
I have an entire group of gaming friends outside of this game who accept me. So again, why should your opinion of me mean shit?
Guilty
Guilty
Seems to me like you've reached your max rudeness and can't be more rude. I won't report you and even then the mod sees the context. What are you scared of.
Khrono Fujiwara
Khrono Fujiwara
no... I can be "ruder".... trust me. I'm just not stupid. You see we've been discussing rule number 1 of my rule book, "don't care what others think of you" Rule 2 is trust no one. soooo yeah... nice try but your bait is too obvious.
Guilty
Guilty
I am sorry that you got bullied.
Don't you realize that now you're the one saying things like harden up and shit? You know how it sucks when someone tells you that, why do you act like the people you hated back then.
Khrono Fujiwara
Khrono Fujiwara
anyway thanks for playing, try to bait khrono so we can ban him. it was a nice attempt but others have done better. So if our business here is concluded. have a nice life.
Guilty
Guilty
And you interpret so much shit in everything what the actual fuck. Even if I reported you I'd be the one getting banned not you are you blind.
Khrono Fujiwara
Khrono Fujiwara
I didn't hate them though. and they were right. I just needed to harden up. I took shit way too personally when it wasn't intended that way. people need to realize that generalized statements aren't personal attacks, but going after someone because they pissed you off with a generalized statement IS a personal attack and only going to start a keyboard war.
Khrono Fujiwara
Khrono Fujiwara
anyway you haven't really heard anything I've said or tried to see the logic in it. so this convo is pointless. so as I said. if our business here is concluded, have a nice life.
Guilty
Guilty
You're actually stupid it's ridiculous.
I understand your point and the logic behind that, it's just a very selfish way to do it. You're annoying people, you're attacking their intelligence, you're hurting people who don't have a thick ass shell like you.
Guilty
Guilty
You literally have zero empathy and just because you don't care what people think about you doesn't mean you can say whatever the fuck comes to your mind in the rudest way.