What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

What music do you like to listen too, old and new?

Thanks for asking. I listen to a lot of music. Today's music is less, because there is too much rap and rock. The ones I can't stand. What I like to listen to is POP, dance, fun, Christmas music, fountain music. There is a wide selection, but rap and rock are not of interest, and they never will be.

Hi guys! I'm looking for the Night Drift video with this extraordinary rap, which used to be in a livestream of Jack when there was a break about 2-3 years ago. In it different cars were drifting around at night on normal roads, I think it was somewhere in England, maybe London. It would be great if someone still knows the music of it or can help me to find that video, thanks alot!

Hi guys! I'm looking for the Night Drift video with this extraordinary rap, which used to be in a livestream of Jack when there was a break about 2-3 years ago. In it different cars were drifting around at night on normal roads, I think it was somewhere in England, maybe London. It would be great if someone still knows the music of it or can help me to find that video, thanks alot!
Defo not England...