What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Can you remove the "WRONG WAY"

JARO

Can you remove the "WRONG WAY" from the game, its so annoying. I want to be able to drive wherever i want, this is gonna be big fun.

no i don't want explorer. I want when in race and there is no chance to even finish to be able to go a little offroad instead to be forced to drive forward

There are 2 arcade lobbies. One of them could be ram free and no wrong way. We could do head on collisions, so much fun :)

Yeah not gonna happen.
We already have a problem with rammers as-is, getting rid of "Wrong Way" is just gonna make the game nigh unplayable

Can you remove the "WRONG WAY" from the game, its so annoying. I want to be able to drive wherever i want, this is gonna be big fun.
wat fun in remove wrong way ! its warning message so as not to run in the wrong direction and then lose the game !