What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Is Permanent F1'ing in the cards for us??

skan

It is 69 RP to rent it which is a steal. If you were to add four zeros to that price and let us keep it that would also be a steal. If you put a one in front of the six while the four zeros are behind the nine it would still be a price that makes sense. Can I sneak the Wangan Daytime track in with this as a beggars bundle or something? The F1 car has me waiting by the pc like an addict in a parking lot. Jack gave us a taste of that good stuff. One hit is all it took. I'm hooked.

If I remember rightly back in the day this car was for the really high levelers, and was expensive. It was surely something to chase after/ grind for.

F1 car was for a bit of fun last night and is not permanent in the shop. Which is why it was a 4-hour rental.
The car is buggy af and needs a rework.

When circuit game mode is in, then F1 car will be available but only in that game mode.

Aside from the gears only working in manual, the car was perfect in my unasked for opinion. Drove it on B-Road because if you don't Rally the F1, you are not really driving it to its fullest potential. Drove it on City Tour 1 because I hated that track for so long that we are now having an affair. Don't tell Wangan. Drove it there, as well and finally got a fast time. Now I have car shame since that Morello I love so much is no where near as fast as the mighty F1.

edit..Please do not take the ability to drive it anywhere away. Please. It must be driven on all tracks if for nothing else but the fun/nonsense potential. Example: Construction zone and hanger and python creek and mud.

The plan is to reduce Sim Vs and Arcade Vs into single lobby slots on the game mode selection.
We then have enough room there for Circuit, Freeroam (if we can get it working), and Circuit game modes.
You will be able to play with the car in Freeroam as well as Circuit.

even TA cars?

also

Aside from the gears only working in manual, the car was perfect in my unasked for opinion. Drove it on B-Road because if you don't Rally the F1, you are not really driving it to its fullest potential. Drove it on City Tour 1 because I hated that track for so long that we are now having an affair. Don't tell Wangan. Drove it there, as well and finally got a fast time. Now I have car shame since that Morello I love so much is no where near as fast as the mighty F1.

edit..Please do not take the ability to drive it anywhere away. Please. It must be driven on all tracks if for nothing else but the fun/nonsense potential. Example: Construction zone and hanger and python creek and mud.

The F1 car has more than 1 problems.

Wheels clip onto walls, the 7th gear issue, it can't take any damage for some reason (not talking about visual, even TA cars get damaged mechanically), list goes on.

The plan is to reduce Sim Vs and Arcade Vs into single lobby slots on the game mode selection.
We then have enough room there for Circuit, Freeroam (if we can get it working), and Circuit game modes.
You will be able to play with the car in Freeroam as well as Circuit.
I guess team ctf and ctf are in same spot