What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Fake in game brands - Submit yours today!

Jack

Administrator
Staff member
We are looking for fake logo ideas and completed logos for in game sponsor boards.

These logos should be 100% fake and totally not a rip off of actual real world logos...
They can not be the same letters, though colours and fonts can be similar.
Feel free to take inspiration from real world examples.

Looking to create around 20 brands in total. Ranging from drinks, parcel couriers, car parts and game items.

Logos must be of a high quality if already completed.
You may submit mockups for our team to then develop on.

Images submitted should be in .PNG format with all layers editable. Please provide the image in a .zip and also embed the image into the forum post.

Last edited:
you should also specify the resolution ;) it would be better if vectorized so it will automaticaly upscale without loosing any pixels and adapt to various scales/resolutions :D but this is a little harder to achive

but resolution is important

I once had an idea for a brand of cream soda called "Green Creem". Now I wanna design it in Photoshop thanks to this contest.

Im so excited!!! for this post because this meants a lot of new cars coming in the future!! x3 (i know it will take time but this is the first step xD)

Hope these logos look good, im not expert on design xD These are 2 different versions, you choose which you like most:

Brand Name: Wolfter

Wolfter Brand Logo V2.png Wolfter Brand Logo.png

Hope it work and if so ill still thinking on more logos and names x3

Attachments

• Wolfter Logo.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
Idea
Toyo tire -> Yoyo tire (logo create)
RedBull -> BlueCow
Castrol -> Casserole
Valeo -> Velo
Champion -> Winer
Varta -> Starak (logo create)
Garmin -> Gamin (logo create)
Intel -> Outel (logo create)
Recaro -> Ricardo (logo create)
Sparco -> S-Pacio (logo create)
Momo -> Coco (logo create)
PIAA -> PIAF
HKS -> ILT ou GJR
AEM -> IEM (logo create)
Motul -> Motus (logo create)
Superchips -> Megachips
BlackBerry -> BlueRerry
Motorola -> Autorola (logo create by Teydi)
Kicker -> Baner

Sorry, i have no visual logo i only have idea of name. Logo later

Last edited:
We are looking for fake logo ideas and completed logos for in game sponsor boards.

These logos should be 100% fake and totally not a rip off of actual real world logos...
They can not be the same letters, though colours and fonts can be similar.
Feel free to take inspiration from real world examples.

Looking to create around 20 brands in total. Ranging from drinks, parcel couriers, car parts and game items.

Logos must be of a high quality if already completed.
You may submit mockups for our team to then develop on.

Images submitted should be in .PNG format with all layers editable. Please provide the image in a .zip and also embed the image into the forum post.
Jack, who does this?
Organize a contest for the best logos and names, it’s up to the people to vote and the administration to vote who will get into the top 5 (so there’s more sampling by names and logos). Give these top 5 participants prizes in GP currency. 2020 in the yard...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200130-005814_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200130-005814_Chrome.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 5
NICE Idea nd nice topic ..
I will do my best for beautiful car emblems

It is possible to take a real car slogan and develop it in my imagination to look like a completely new slogan ..

RedCat - gives you torque :D
RedCat.pngRedCat_.png
Post automatically merged:

Volevo - car components, real life Valeo :D

in italian that means "I wanted"

volevo_.png

Attachments

• RedCat.zip
    281.2 KB · Views: 0
  • volevo.zip
    58.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: