What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

GAME LOGIN SCREEN

AhmedSaeed96

hi all

in login screen game i cant change my language from ARABIC to ENG must be change it from CONTROL PANAL nd return to LOGIN SCREEN again pls REPAIR this BUGG

I don't think there is an arabic translation setup yet for the game. I believe people are working on translating the game into different languages but it will take time as everything is done by fan's volunteering to do the translating.

I don't think there is an arabic translation setup yet for the game. I believe people are working on translating the game into different languages but it will take time as everything is done by fan's volunteering to do the translating.
That's not what he said. He said his keyboard is stuck in Arabic and for this reason he can't login with his account because the login screen requires Latin characters. The only way he could do it is from Windows CP and then alt+tab back to the game. However, that sounds more like a Windows 10 problem.

That's not what he said. He said his keyboard is stuck in Arabic and for this reason he can't login with his account because the login screen requires Latin characters. The only way he could do it is from Windows CP and then alt+tab back to the game. However, that sounds more like a Windows 10 problem.

yes pro that me i man it ;) .. in game on global i can change my language from ARABIC to ENG And vice versa but in LOGIN SCREEN i cant thats BUGG i hope to repair it nearly :) .

yes pro that me i man it ;) .. in game on global i can change my language from ARABIC to ENG And vice versa but in LOGIN SCREEN i cant thats BUGG i hope to repair it nearly :) .
This is a Windows problem, not game problem. You have to set your Windows to have ENG as default input language. This will make all newly started applications to "adopt" ENG input, including the game. Unfortunately I don't know enough about Windows 10, so you'll have to ask someone else how to do that.

This is a Windows problem, not game problem. You have to set your Windows to have ENG as default input language. This will make all newly started applications to "adopt" ENG input, including the game. Unfortunately I don't know enough about Windows 10, so you'll have to ask someone else how to do that.

THATS HAPPEND I AM REALLY MAKE IT ENG DEFULT FOR MY LAPTOP .. BUT IN OLD VERSION WAS NOT I WAS CAN CHANGE IN LOGIN SCREEN ND THATS EASY TO USERS NOT ALL WILL KNOW THAT MANY WILL CANT LOGIN IN GAME SO I SEE MUST BE AVILLABLE TO CHANGE IT IN LOGIN SCREEN