What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

*IMPORTANT* WE NEED FIX & Better - More Laps - Option Switch to Sim or Arcade - TA Allow All Cars

I like GT4Tube's suggestions, except for the part about TA. If there's an option to choose between "same car" and "no restriction", I agree 100% with that suggestion. But if it's just about removing the restriction and allowing intimidators to race against rookies, then it's a big "no".

do with the sim what you want you will see how 5% of all players will leave it ;)
sim is good as it should be, Keyboard players saying whathas to be done with Sim Physics? Have yoiu asked Wheel players like me,GT4 or StingRay how's it?
i can say it's PERFECT
Fiona had best SIM VS physics and everyone dreamed it
if you can't drive.go arcade

do with the sim what you want you will see how 5% of all players will leave it ;)
sim is good as it should be, Keyboard players saying whathas to be done with Sim Physics? Have yoiu asked Wheel players like me,GT4 or StingRay how's it?
i can say it's PERFECT
Fiona had best SIM VS physics and everyone dreamed it
if you can't drive.go arcade
He's not suggesting to change sim physics, only to increase the number of laps/rounds for tracks. If he had suggested to change sim physics, I'd be the first to say "no", despite that I'm a keyboard player.

Level 1-10 is very quick. Can be done within a few hours. And level 20 within 3 or so days if you put in a few hours each night.
The idea is that as you progress, you unlock more and more.

This is not to say I am against rising the laps on some maps. Some are too short to have 1 lap.
Those will get an increase but by the time we do this, you would have unlocked all the maps anyway..

Most maps are designed for 8 max. It is a lot of work to go back into maps and edit them with 16 car spawns.
It is not possible on many maps to do it.

See above post reply about game modes we want to do.
Jack, I have to agree, that on Wangan, that one lap limit (sry one round) is very funny (rather annoying), and also 7 laps on event drift route??? Just to mention a few.
Also trunk items. You said you dont know the "half tank item". It is used in TA, to start the race with half tank, becouse in earlier versions (PT, Heat Online, etc), just like in real life, less fuel meant less weight, and of course less weight meant better acceleration. Also missing the combo seeker item very much (explorer mode). Helps to find more complex combos, not just the "three of a kind". Also, we need drift time extender back for rp, like we used to have. Etc.
Now this game is like a former popstar, who had a brain injury. All the fans like him, and remember him as he was, but now he has to learn to walk again. And fans want him back, as soon as possible. I hope you get it. Project Torque had a "brain reset", and its learning to walk again. We liked PT as it was, we want it back. I know you have other issues, so we try to be patient, and we are patient, take your time, just let us develop untill, and NO MORE RESETS PLEASE!!!
Best wishes

TA is great as it is now
without p2w items - now its only about skill
let us play one mode where is racing only about skill, not about what car you have, how u tune car, what items u have in trunk and what balance did u buy

TA is beautifull without items

TA is great as it is now
without p2w items - now its only about skill
let us play one mode where is racing only about skill, not about what car you have, how u tune car, what items u have in trunk and what balance did u buy

TA is beautifull without items
The item I mentioned (half tank) is a strategy item, never was a p2w item. Its about strategy skills, how you can manage your fuel economy.

The item I mentioned (half tank) is a strategy item, never was a p2w item. Its about strategy skills, how you can manage your fuel economy.
i know what is that item
even there was another (in PT, or Heat, or LR) and with him u can drive 15 laps without pit)
it really doesnt matter if it is "p2w" only by ingame currency, or real money
and ofc, u still can use tactic like with half tank

on 15 laps u can use 5/10 or 6/9, 10/5 or anything between, depends on your position and style in group / without group

without items is this race only about skill and about tactic

here is lot of game mods where u can take advantage by different cars, upgrade, tuning, and items (maybe (nitro?)), ghost or draft
TA is now race where u have only your skill