What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

The Lion King

PUMA

Всем привет! Устраиваю тут гонку, возможно кто-то присоединится.?

Все заезды, проходят в режиме аркада. Разрешены все автомобили 1-го класса. Количество кругов на всех трассах 3, кроме трасс Англии, там 2 круга. Режим призрака будет включен в группах, но в финале он будет отключен. Перерыв между заездами 2 минуты.
Будет 2 группы по 7 человек(8-ой Я, должен же кто-то создать комнату, зрителю это пока недоступно), из каждой группы в финал проходят 3-е лучших.
Начисление очков в группах\Scoring points in groups:
1-е - 8 очков\pt
2-е - 6 очков\pt
3-е - 5 очков\pt
4-е - 4 очка\pt
5-е - 3 очка\pt
6-е - 2 очка\pt
7-е - 1 очко\pt

Начисление очков в финале\Scoring in the final:
1-е - 10 очков\pt
2-е - 8 очков\pt
3-е - 6 очков\pt
4-е - 4 очка\pt
5-е - 2 очка\pt
6-е - 0 очков\pt

20191022203547_1.jpg 20191022203732_1.jpg 20191022203953_1.jpg

20191022203607_1.jpg 20191022203830_1.jpg 20191022203932_1.jpg

20191022203918_1.jpg 20191022203812_1.jpg 20191022203750_1.jpg 20191022203843_1.jpg
d5c96180e4ec.jpg

Гонка пройдет 26 октября, первая группа стартует ровно в 18-00, вторая группа в 19-00, как только заканчивает вторая группа создается комната для финала и даем время на отдых второй группе в течении 5 минут, после начинаем финал.(мы должны успеть закончить финал, к началу квалификации ГП Мексики ?) Все время указано по Киеву!!!!ОБРАТИТЕ ВНИМАНИЕ!!!!
Перед тем как зарегистрироваться, подумайте, а точно ли вы сможете поехать в этот день и в это время, не занимайте пожалуйста места!

Hello! I'm arranging a race here, maybe someone will join. ?

All races are in arcade mode. All 1st class cars are allowed. The number of laps on all tracks 3, except for England, there are 2 laps. Ghost mode will be turned on in groups, but in the final, it will be turned off. A break between races of 2 minutes.

There will be 2 groups of 7 people (the 8th I, someone must create a room, the viewer is not yet available), from each group the 3 best go to the finals.

Look at the accrual of points, as well as the tracks for groups and the finals in the Russian version. (so that there are fewer troubles with pictures)

The race will be held on October 26, the first group starts exactly at 18-00, the second group at 19-00, as soon as the second group finishes, a room for the finals is created and we give time for rest to the second group for 5 minutes, then we start the final. To finish the final, to the start of qualification of the Mexican GP?) All the time is indicated in Kiev !!!! PAY ATTENTION !!!!
Before you register, think about how sure you can go on this day and at this time, please do not take a seat!

Регистрация участников\Registration of participants:
1) Ваш ник в игре\Your nickname in the game
2) В какую группу хотите (1-2)\Which group do you want (1-2)

В четверг-пятницу, всем участникам раскидаю пароли от комнат их групп. Пароль от комнаты финала, вышлю уже в игре.
On Thursday-Friday, I will distribute passwords from the rooms of their groups to all participants. The password from the final room, I will send already in the game.

Группа 1:
1 ) -
2) -
3) -
4) -
5) -
6) -
7) -

Группа 2:
1) Khrono Fujiwara
2) SPRSTR
3) Richmond1226
4) Shura
5) Palermo
6)
7)

Thanks google translator, may Jack come with you....

Last edited:
Unfortunately, anticipating the shortage of participants, it was decided to open the doors for all cars of the 1st class.. =/

Guys, since it is difficult to recruit participants, I decided to leave only one 2nd group, Shura was moved to the second group, he agrees, I agreed.
Since the race format implies 2 groups, I changed it. Now we drive 10 tracks (3 tracks of the second group, 2 tracks of the first group and 5 tracks of the finals), all tracks in 3 circles, except England, there are 2 circles. For each track, participants will receive points, depending on the finishing positions, points are distributed as it is written in the first post, for the final. I will announce them in the lobby, once every 3 runs.
Since we have a participant from USA, in my opinion it is better to spend the entire race with the ghost turned on.
I will send the password for the room a little later, we are going to the time of the 2nd group. I’ll go too, so that there will be more people.