What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Open Beta weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jack i also play the game on ultra and forcing ultra settings over nvidia cpl. 6-12% Gpu in use. i getting nearly 100 fps most of the time. but i want much more. especially for rooms full of racer.

Hello ! I have downloaded the game but it says wrong username or password when I try to log in . I have allready requested a password and set a new one here . Any ideas ?

in just a 6player game wangan geting fps drops under 40fps by using like 8% of my gpu. please fixit @Jack thats way much nooot really playable. it feels like the server is runnig on Raspberry Pi one #unplayable

server are very laagy. flyingcars in ghostmode so nobody cant send them flying. on the minimap shows the other players they are way of the road and laagy / flickering very much. its can drive someone very crazy. @Jack

i clicked on projecttorquebetainstaller but says project torque beta doesent work anymore ????????????????????????????????????

Screenshot please.

Hi, I have downloaded and extracted game files. Tried to open launcher but nothing happens. Tried running as admin and a few other methods. Still no luck, can someone point me in the direction as to why the game won't open? Thanks in advance.

Make sure you download and install the Microsoft stuff in the OP

If still not working, upload log file to https://community.projecttorque.racing/threads/game-crash-on-startup.117/
Check Event Viewer for issues with Project Torque.

yo @Jack is there a way to use more then 9 or 10% of my gpu? some peformace commads for the .exe itself etc?
Max out all the settings. It wont use a lot of GPU if you are running on a modern system, the game is so old it does not make use of too much GPU.
If you are on a older system, and you have little GPU usage, check CPU. If CPU is 100%, you have a CPU bottleneck.

in just a 6player game wangan geting fps drops under 40fps by using like 8% of my gpu. please fixit @Jack thats way much nooot really playable. it feels like the server is runnig on Raspberry Pi one #unplayable

The game is P2P. So if people are bouncing around, then there is a network issue between you and 1 or more other players.
The servers we use are more powerful and faster than any PC you own trust me.

Hi, I have downloaded and extracted game files. Tried to open launcher but nothing happens. Tried running as admin and a few other methods. Still no luck, can someone point me in the direction as to why the game won't open? Thanks in advance.
same
Post automatically merged:

Faulting application name: ProjectTorqueBeta.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5d9a46d1
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.2.18362.418, time stamp: 0x2b181c2c
Exception code: 0xe0434f4d
Fault offset: 0x00113572
Faulting process id: 0x%9
Faulting application start time: 0x%10
Faulting application path: %11
Faulting module path: %12
Report Id: %13
Faulting package full name: %14

Status
Not open for further replies.