What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Not Loading Bug

Bobert924

Sometimes when you go to race with somebody, in the loading screen they'll be in this bugged state where they won't load fully and will stop others from loading until they leave, I had this bug when I was playing with falefee and _XG, and the only way to resolve it is by not playing with that bugged person, I'm not sure what causes the bug, I've only gotten it at random very rarely. This might be a hard one to fix (if possible).

there is a solution dude, when you are fully loaded, you will find a circle next to the name of the person whose load is not completed, click on it and u will kick him ;)

Usally this happens for one time on the loading screen, then i the person shouldnt have the problem anymore for a while.

Happend to many people already, including me aswell.

As Saeed said, when you and the others are done loading kick him. But also give people time to load the game, because i saw some people lately with slow computer AND internet connection which almost made me press the kick button. But in the end they were just loading very slow.

Usally this happens for one time on the loading screen, then i the person shouldnt have the problem anymore for a while.

Happend to many people already, including me aswell.

As Saeed said, when you and the others are done loading kick him. But also give people time to load the game, because i saw some people lately with slow computer AND internet connection which almost made me press the kick button. But in the end they were just loading very slow.
yea, i play on doodoo for other games but this runs no problem, so it's mainly an internet problem for me sometimes