What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Unable to open game?

Se você não conseguir abrir o jogo, pois instalou a versão OpenBeta ou Steam e tentou abrir o ProjectTorqueBeta.exe e ele travou sem aviso, faça o seguinte.

1. Abra o Visualizador de eventos
View attachment 323

Abra a guia Logs do Windows e selecione o aplicativo
View attachment 324

Você deve ver uma lista de erros. A maioria você pode ignorar, você está procurando por qualquer coisa relacionada ao Projeto Toque.
Uma pequena dica, tente executar o jogo e, em seguida, abra o Visualizador de eventos o mais rápido possível. O evento que você está procurando estará no topo da lista.

Assim que encontrar algum evento relacionado ao PT, clique no evento para que seja destacado. Em seguida, "Salvar eventos selecionados".
View attachment 326

Selecione "Exibir informações" e, de preferência, habilite a configuração de inglês.
View attachment 325

Salve o arquivo na pasta Documentos.

2. Encontre ou faça um despejo de memória.
No diretório do jogo próximo aos logs, deve haver um arquivo de despejo.
Copie isso para a sua pasta de documentos.
Caso contrário, abra o gerenciador de tarefas enquanto o jogo está rodando e clique com o botão direito em ProjectTorque.exe e "criar arquivo de despejo"

Assim que você tiver esses 2 arquivos na pasta Documentos.
Compacte-os e envie-os para uma resposta neste tópico do fórum.
mais um que desiste
Post automatically merged:

tenho steam entro com dezenas de jogos mas este nem tento mais so da erro de pass
porque nao configuram a com eles la?

i try to see this PT error in log viewer but i dont see what i do?
so I'm Brazilian and I went to try to play the game, I followed as it was said in the forum but in my event viewer there was no error, when I tested an application called hotspot shield the game worked, however it is limited to non-payers and it would be nice if you guys fixed this error as it is a great game and I loved playing it and wanted more people to play it, but I saw that many stopped because of the error of unable to connect to login server and this could be one of the reasons I hope this help, i don't want the game to die because of this

so I'm Brazilian and I went to try to play the game, I followed as it was said in the forum but in my event viewer there was no error, when I tested an application called hotspot shield the game worked, however it is limited to non-payers and it would be nice if you guys fixed this error as it is a great game and I loved playing it and wanted more people to play it, but I saw that many stopped because of the error of unable to connect to login server and this could be one of the reasons I hope this help, i don't want the game to die because of this

So it's sad to see that many can't play because it ends up giving this error, if you want to help these people, post it on the forum and on discord to use a free vpn program like ProtonVPN

Last edited:

So it's sad to see that many can't play because it ends up giving this error, if you want to help these people, post it on the forum and on discord to use a free vpn program like ProtonVPN
We are unable to work out what is wrong with Brazilian players not being able to connect to the game. VPNs do work and will allow you to play the game though.
I don't see what the issue is using VPNs...

I downloaded the game yesterday afternoon and I'm trying to start it, but it still won't turn on. I feel lost, I tried all the advice and tips here on the forum, but nothing helped :(

I do not know why but the game crashs at the first loading screen

the dump was too big

Attachments

• Project torque.zip
    11 KB · Views: 4
  • 230822_021909.log
    1.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Did you already try this one?

Yes but no luck