What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Team-CTF & Explorer-Map-Wish

EnisP

Hello,

I've played LevelR before(2008 i guess)... I know there was a Game-Mode "Team-CTF". This was my absolutely favorite Mode. I'm missing this Mode and i hope you will migrate it. Maybe you can give an Answer to this. And i am missing two cars... 1. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX.... 2. Subaru WRX Impreza... Hope they will migrate again :)

Although there was a Explorer-Map like a Desert. Maybe you know which Map Im meaning... Very funny for jumping etc...

best regards,
EnisP

Attachments

• e7a03e40d0aa770135e69cd767e2961e.JPG
    e7a03e40d0aa770135e69cd767e2961e.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 12
Hello,

I've played LevelR before(2008 i guess)... I know there was a Game-Mode "Team-CTF". This was my absolutely favorite Mode. I'm missing this Mode and i hope you will migrate it. Maybe you can give an Answer to this. And i am missing two cars... 1. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX.... 2. Subaru WRX Impreza... Hope they will migrate again :)

Although there was a Explorer-Map like a Desert. Maybe you know which Map Im meaning... Very funny for jumping etc...

best regards,
EnisP
TCTF is currently of the table because the code is an build where jack doesnt have access to. But hopes are the last thing to die.
The cars had licences back then, they ran out years ago so we cant use them until the models have been reworked so that the cars are completly fictional.
Map is Python Creek. Abu Simbel is more or less desert aswell, but i think PC is the one you are looking for. The map is in and enabled for all modes that had layouts for it.
The only restrictions to drive there or make rooms is to own an offroad car (like the c-racer) and you are limited to the offroad car/s you own there aswell, offroad limitation probably gets lifted in the future.

nope sry, no chance. Datas got purged from invictus after they closest the last instance of this game.
But heads up. Its not so hard anymore to get stuff like back then. Even GP prices are cheaper than back then.
P2W is also of the table.