What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

roundy round tracks in arcade and sim

skan

Some people (myself included) have asked that all cars be allowed to race TA mode in one way or another. What if it were worded differently... would the powers that be consider adding the TA tracks to arcade and sim? It would not muck up the TA leaderboards and it would bring "new" tracks to the above mentioned game modes. As with any other track, no one is forced to drive on them.

If this was previously proposed in this manner, my apologies and please delete this.

In my dreams there is a 15 lap Sunbay race with golf cart and the most important thing is making a pit stop for refuelling. :D

Just kidding.

And I remember driving with street cars on Python Creek, Abu Simbel and South Africa tracks, what wouldnt be a bad idea. I didn't drive any of these tracks because I still don't own an offroad car.
But it's no real problem, somewhere in the future this will take place.

We have to wait for the new Cricut mode, it may be in additions there, but to do your idea It will make the TA dead mode and its cars too .!

In my dreams there is a 15 lap Sunbay race with golf cart and the most important thing is making a pit stop for refuelling. :D

Just kidding.

And I remember driving with street cars on Python Creek, Abu Simbel and South Africa tracks, what wouldnt be a bad idea. I didn't drive any of these tracks because I still don't own an offroad car.
But it's no real problem, somewhere in the future this will take place.
Street cars on those tracks is gonna come back.
Though if I may, which track is South Africa? Only track in Africa I recall is Johannesburg Tower

@ Facepalm ... It would only nullify TA mode for those that were never going to play it anyway. Any person who is playing TA because they enjoy NASCAR is not going to substitute street cars for stock cars on a constant basis. It would be no different than adding the rooftop drift track to vs. If it is not something that those who can make it happen want to do then that's understandable. Claiming it would nullify a mode is a stretch. We can drive drift cars in vs and yet neither drift nor versus are nullified because of it.