What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

wgt cars

All I knew about it was that in old versions cars were gifts in Events. It does not develop, you do not need to develop it Power nd Handing , as it is like drift cars. It does not need development. It only chooses colors.

Ignore above..

WGT cars are high performance variants of real cars designed for performance racing.
They are not yet enabled in the game as we are working on a dedicated game mode for these cars. Very similar to Thunder Alley but with Sim physics and these high performance cars.

Ignore above..

WGT cars are high performance variants of real cars designed for performance racing.
They are not yet enabled in the game as we are working on a dedicated game mode for these cars. Very similar to Thunder Alley but with Sim physics and these high performance cars.

Do you mean the new cricut mode? I hope to see any new Modes or Released old Modes because most players say they feel a little bored with the lack of many Modes in the game.

Do you mean the new cricut mode? I hope to see any new Modes or Released old Modes because most players say they feel a little bored with the lack of many Modes in the game.
He means the actual WGT cars themselves. I'm sure someone has a pic from back in the day that they can show you?

I know what he means :) But I want to take a knowlege about what is the new on the new Cricut Mode and I wish to see old Modes like SOMO and CTF because most players complain of bored in the game because of the lack of Modes in it

I know what he means :) But I want to take a knowlege about what is the new on the new Cricut Mode and I wish to see old Modes like SOMO and CTF because most players complain of bored in the game because of the lack of Modes in it
That's another thread/topic my friend. I know you want to get the ball rolling here, but we need to stay on Topic. :)