What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Unable to open game?

All files are present.
.net repair tool did not help

P.S. I tried on three different PCs (with different hardware ) on each of them present this error.

Repair tool report:

Attachments

• FixDotNet20200416024155356.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
Please upload the event log file. I cant do anything with what you gave me.
Jack I have attached 2 error files but could not attach the dump file ( file to large for server to process ). I hope you can help me out. The error I am having is PT loads and stays stuck on the splash screen. I can not even get to the login screen. I have read and tried everything you have mentioned but nothing seems to change. Please help.

Thanks again

Cosa

Attachments

• PT error2.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 2
  • PT error1.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 2
Jack I have attached 2 error files but could not attach the dump file ( file to large for server to process ). I hope you can help me out. The error I am having is PT loads and stays stuck on the splash screen. I can not even get to the login screen. I have read and tried everything you have mentioned but nothing seems to change. Please help.

Thanks again

Cosa
Is Jack even around any longer? Is there someone else I could contact?

Thanks again

Cosa

I don't work weekends...

In Steam right click on Project Torque and then go to LOCAL FILES.

Click this
1589850205090.png

I don't work weekends...

In Steam right click on Project Torque and then go to LOCAL FILES.

Click this
View attachment 1159
Good morning Jack,

I have already tried that several times along with re-installs. I have done everything suggested so far. Any Ideas what could be happening? I played this game when it first came out and loved it back then. Any help would be great. Thanks again.

Cosa

I have this issue before. What I did is that I uninstalled the game and instal it again on another hard drive and it works. + You could try to use a VPN

Good morning Jack,

I have already tried that several times along with re-installs. I have done everything suggested so far. Any Ideas what could be happening? I played this game when it first came out and loved it back then. Any help would be great. Thanks again.

Cosa
I have this issue before. What I did is that I uninstalled the game and instal it again on another hard drive and it works. + You could try to use a VPN
Thanks Taii I tried what you suggested still nothing.

Cosa

[Цитата= " Джек, сообщение: 1875, участник: 1"]
Если вы не можете открыть игру вообще, как в вы установили версию OpenBeta или Steam и пытались открыть ProjectTorqueBeta.exe и он падает без предупреждения, пожалуйста, сделайте следующее.

1. Открыть Просмотр Событий
View attachment 323

Откройте вкладку Журналы Windows и выберите приложение
View attachment 324

Вы должны увидеть список ошибок. Большинство Вы можете игнорировать,вы ищете все, что связано с проектом Toque.
Маленький совет, попробуйте запустить игру, а затем откройте Просмотр событий как можно скорее. Событие, которое вы ищете, будет находиться в верхней части списка.

После того, как вы нашли какие-либо события, связанные с PT, нажмите на событие, чтобы оно было выделено. Затем "Сохранить Выбранные События".
View attachment 326

Выберите "отображение информации" и в идеале включите английскую настройку.
View attachment 325

Сохраните файл в папке "Документы".

2. Найдите или создайте дамп памяти.
В директории игры рядом с журналами должен быть файл дампа.
Пожалуйста, скопируйте это в папку документов.
Если нет, откройте Диспетчер задач во время работы игры и щелкните правой кнопкой мыши на ProjectTorque.exe и "создать файл дампа памяти"

После того, как у вас есть эти 2 файла в папке документов.
Застегните их и загрузите в ответ на эту тему форума.
[/ЦИТАТА]
If you are unable to open the game at all, as in you have installed the OpenBeta or Steam version and have tried to open the ProjectTorqueBeta.exe and it crashes without warning, please do the following.

1. Open Event Viewer
View attachment 323

Open the Windows Logs tab and select Application
View attachment 324

You should see a list of errors. Most you can ignore, you are looking for anything related to Project Toque.
Little tip, attempt to run the game, then open Event Viewer asap. The event you are looking for will be near the top of the list.

Once you found any events related to PT, click on the event so it is highlighted. Then "Save Selected Events".
View attachment 326

Select "Display information" and ideally enable the English setting.
View attachment 325

Сохраните файл в папке "Документы".

2. Найдите или создайте дамп памяти.
В директории игры рядом с журналами должен быть файл дампа.
Пожалуйста, скопируйте это в папку документов.
Если нет, откройте Диспетчер задач во время работы игры и щелкните правой кнопкой мыши на ProjectTorque.exe и "создать файл дампа памяти"

После того, как у вас есть эти 2 файла в папке документов.
Застегните их и загрузите в ответ на эту тему форума.
[/ЦИТАТА]

Attachments

• crash.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 1
After reinstalled windows also getting KERNELLBASE error
Installed some things which were suggested earlier in topic but no success so far :/
Maybe you could help.

Edit: No longer actual. Problem solved.

Last edited:
Reinstall the game. Looks like something might be corrupted.
Reinstalled three times on different hard drives. After disabling the surround mode in the video card settings I can see a black window when the game starts. But it still not working...

Attachments

• new dump.zip
    344.2 KB · Views: 1