What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

long ago

I probably played on different servers, so i don't recognize any of those. I do, however, see a Bejeweled Blitz shortcut up on your browser bar! I was the producer on an early era of that game. I moved from that to Zuma Blitz as we attempted to build a little Blitz empire at PopCap. Fun times! Long ago...

Maybe that goes for you but i remember a lot more players than just the TA dudes and gals :D I think thats because i wasnt only in sim, man i played all modes back in Level R and HO ... lot of funny momories were made in that days.
Its a shame that i dont have any screens from that time ... or replay files :(

Maybe that goes for you but i remember a lot more players than just the TA dudes and gals :D I think thats because i wasnt only in sim, man i played all modes back in Level R and HO ... lot of funny momories were made in that days.
Its a shame that i dont have any screens from that time ... or replay files :(
thats too bad but its good you have still the good memories maybe cu l8er m8