What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Roadmap

With ghost there is no draft. with ghost on, it is just whatever car has highest top speed so that is literally the definition of even less skill required. the car does all the work.

If you have ghost on, on wangan, class 1 only and you are driving a maxed out wizz and lose to anything other than another maxed out wizz. You should prolly just uninstall the game because you can't even win when its handed to you.
Not true, with ghost off you still get a little draft effect and with ghost on it is enough to win with a Kawana if you time your run perfectly or have a number of cars to draft with. It´s more of a chess game than real racing but since we have CTF, drift, explorer then Wangan is fine by me.

I think this game has a huge potential, but needs a ton of work. All menus remade, cars updated, the economic system rework (like Jack already said), tuning literally needs to start from scratch since the already existed parts are a joke. The game modes and the racing are already nice, and that's the big point of this game.
It's a fun game and I wish this time is finally staying for good, and the Devs update the game.

We will be adding back in the rest of the cars that were removed due to licences running out.
Ideally we would re-licence these cars (and we will try in January to do this) so that you can have the authentic experience.
To do this we need the player numbers to go up and this is something we will be working on via advertising the game once our main issues are sorted out.
If we are unable to obtain the licenses, we will add back in the modified versions that look similar but are not the branded cars.
Absolutely useless action, why do you spend time, effort, and money on completely useless licenses? Change the design a bit, come up with your own name and that’s it. Look at GTA5, they make similar cars in their game, combine several car designs into one. They don’t ask anyone, “is it possible to make tuning for your car?”, They don’t confirm the color of the car (as it is in many games with Nissan R35, where it is banal only in white and without tuning, which was also in this game) and The most important destructible car. In addition, with fictional cars, you can run a Steam workshop where people can make excellent car models, tuning, vinyls, etc. with their own hands. Both you and they will make money on it.
Events
Level R had events and they did pretty well from what I hear. I never got to partake in them but I am guessing they were weekly challenges for rewards?
Combining in with Circuit racing a Rally, I could see weekly events happen around these and some other game modes such as fastest lap, most amount of laps etc.
This is called the 'racing calendar', it had both daily achievements and weekly ones. In it, races were held from the administration of the game, and any player could buy an item that allows you to create your own event, in any mode and with your own prizes. It greatly simplifies the conduct of various events, as he himself creates rooms for 8 people, and then writes points to the results table. Also in it it was possible to organize events for your team, that is, inside team competitions, and more interestingly, competitions between teams. I'm really looking forward to it.

But now I want you to make a game chat so that you can copy from it and paste text into it. This will greatly help communication with people. :)

Absolutely useless action, why do you spend time, effort, and money on completely useless licenses? Change the design a bit, come up with your own name and that’s it. Look at GTA5, they make similar cars in their game, combine several car designs into one. They don’t ask anyone, “is it possible to make tuning for your car?”, They don’t confirm the color of the car (as it is in many games with Nissan R35, where it is banal only in white and without tuning, which was also in this game) and The most important destructible car. In addition, with fictional cars, you can run a Steam workshop where people can make excellent car models, tuning, vinyls, etc. with their own hands. Both you and they will make money on it.

Thats the best way to maximize the community in one hit.
Give the modders something to mod. Complete cars would be maybe to much.
Then we got lots of ultracars ingame.
But modding for vinyls would safe you lots of work and money and its
and clean way for you and modders to earn some bucks.
Why dont sell them for a small ammount GP?

Maybe also let them mod some optical tunningparts.
But this must have all an open, live database.
Is that possible in her?

@Jack
AFAIK the MSVCR90.dll error and some other .dll problems go away if the standallone Directx9.0c is installen on the system. The internet is full of games with such problems.
Even if nobody believes it, Windows 10 and other versions dont have the full DirectX9 onboard.

The problem is not solvable with any DirectX online-installer, these always tell that you use a newer version already.
edit: on some newer systems this will also trigger a .NET3.5 Installation
For example the latest DirectX9 standallone-installer can be downloaded here:
choose "Manuelle Installation"

Last edited:
@Jack
AFAIK the MSVCR90.dll error and some other .dll problems go away if the standallone Directx9.0c is installen on the system. The internet is full of games with such problems.
Even if nobody believes it, Windows 10 and other versions dont have the full DirectX9 onboard.

The problem is not solvable with any DirectX online-installer, these always tell that you use a newer version already.
For example the latest DirectX9 standallone-installer can be downloaded here:
choose "Manuelle Installation"
[/URL]
I have seen other steam games install this as part of the setup maybe this is the reason

PT needs the Battle mode from Level R ! it was fun !

Play on arcade maps, but with items like mario karts and ram other ppl to be the first !

Battle Mode nd Sumo Mode nd CTF Team Mode ...... nd cars like Panama ... Morello ... if game cant insert GP cars 4 now ... this cars was RP in ALL games OLD PT ND LR ND HEAT ..

Will you integrate all cars, be it licensed or modified, from all former publisher versions (Level R, Project Torque, HEAT)?
Because in the past not every car was available in every version of the game.

I think the plan is to do that. Of course it is all dependent on Invictus giving us the models, which they said they would do.... back in like august.... and we are still waiting for them.

Keep in mind they were all made years ago, the non licensed variants of the licensed cars. Invictus is taking this long just to find the hard drive and send them over the internet to Jack.

I think the plan is to do that. Of course it is all dependent on Invictus giving us the models, which they said they would do.... back in like august.... and we are still waiting for them.

Keep in mind they were all made years ago, the non licensed variants of the licensed cars. Invictus is taking this long just to find the hard drive and send them over the internet to Jack.
Can we ask Invictus? Or there's a no pressure policy?

I read in another thread that no one should expect Level R Content in the new Project Torque game?
Can you explain what content was only part of Level R but not of Project Torque in the past?
The only things I can think of is the open world and some licensed cars.