What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Steam Release 20th December!

yep most people saying another delay .. released in 21th alrighty then :D
Post automatically merged:

i see the button now :)

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Jack, Beitrag: 3096, Mitglied: 1"]
Wenn Sie Steam nicht herunterladen können, verwenden Sie diesen Link steam: // install / 1112400
[/ZITAT]

Jack, you are rolling over, which nobody understands.....unfortunately without you this game would never have risen again ! thanks
I don't know of any game that can hold a candle to this one, graphics aren't everything........... You have managed to revive a game that was said dead thanks to me and Old Schools Racers who appreciated it and there are many more, there is no comparable game
GO GO GO ! :)

thx Charly68

I dont see the green play button , just saw a poster say 21 . Still 20 to were I am , I will wait for 12:01 to see if the green button appears

Скачать то скачал но никакой реакции на ярлык ! После нажатия на ярлык появляется окошко от Стима что идет подготовка к запуску игры но дальше ничего ! В чем дело то ?

В стиме тоже жмешь на зеленую Играть и никакой реакции тут же сбрасывается запуск

Last edited:
Скачать то скачал но никакой реакции на ярлык ! После нажатия на ярлык появляется окошко от Стима что идет подготовка к запуску игры но дальше ничего ! В чем дело то ?

В стиме тоже жмешь на зеленую Играть и никакой реакции тут же сбрасывается запуск
Вы должны зайти на форум поддержки и сообщить о возникшей проблеме.
(You should go to Support forum and report the issue you are having.)

just go steam and search project torque and you see play button that means you can download it.

Hi, so I registered an account here, and installed the game. Trying to play the game has it state that it can't connect to the servers. I have linked the game and my Steam account, and verified my email. So not exactly sure what to do. Any tips would be welcome.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I'm not used to being forced to register to a forum just to play a game.

Hi, so I registered an account here, and installed the game. Trying to play the game has it state that it can't connect to the servers. I have linked the game and my Steam account, and verified my email. So not exactly sure what to do. Any tips would be welcome.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I'm not used to being forced to register to a forum just to play a game.

We are looking to this issue. Have yet to replicate it.
Please try disabling firewall, anti virus etc

VPNs do work if you have one.

The game is not stating it can't connect to servers now. I see the load screen, then the login screen with the female on the left side. I am on that screen for about 4 seconds and then the game closes.