What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Unable to open game?

I didn't have any error BUT login doesn't recognize username a/o password, today only, yesterday I played regularly...

кто нибудь напишите пошаговый пример регистрации как вообще правильно регистрироваться а то что то мой логин и пароль не подходит когда игру запускаю-ошибка 103 пишет.

MSVCR90.dll error. Tried everything from this thread. Windows 10

Attachments

• error.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 3
Yes go bitch at Steam to launch the game already so you can just get it through steam and stop messing with the work around.

All solutions dont work for me.. anyone have another solution? i have msvcr90 and kernel error...
Seriously, I was expecting more from Windows users... All I see here is crying about how the open beta installer won't work. How come nobody even thought of opening it with 7zip? This installer is basically a self-extracting archive and all you need to do is open it with 7zip ( https://www.7-zip.org/a/7z1900-x64.exe ), extract all files and folders to any directory and then simply run ProjectTorqueOpenBeta.exe.

Seriously, I was expecting more from Windows users... All I see here is crying about how the open beta installer won't work. How come nobody even thought of opening it with 7zip? This installer is basically a self-extracting archive and all you need to do is open it with 7zip ( https://www.7-zip.org/a/7z1900-x64.exe ), extract all files and folders to any directory and then simply run ProjectTorqueOpenBeta.exe.

i can extract this, but i have msvcr90 error...

Have you ever heard of a corporation named Google? They have a search engine. When you type msvcr90 in Google, you find it's part of the Visual C++ Redistributable 2008.

If you don't feel like helping, you better say nothing.
I solved everything differently.

Thanks to those who helped

If you don't feel like helping, you better say nothing.
I solved everything differently.

Thanks to those who helped
I help those who don't wait for someone else to be a psychic and to solve their problems. If you had said "I tried this and this and it didn't work", I would have done my best to help you.
Yesterday I did what I said here and on Discord - extracted the 1.8 GB file with 7z and the game ran instantly without a single error. So apparently all the problems are in your heads only.

I help those who don't wait for someone else to be a psychic and to solve their problems. If you had said "I tried this and this and it didn't work", I would have done my best to help you.
Yesterday I did what I said here and on Discord - extracted the 1.8 GB file with 7z and the game ran instantly without a single error. So apparently all the problems are in your heads only.
If you are going to help people, be nice. If not, stop. Being condescending to people is not helpful.

im very unlucky - open beta work good but steam release crash after start
help pls!

Attachments

• error.zip
    12.7 KB · Views: 3
Скачал в стиме игру,но никакой реакции на ярлык на рабочем столе и в самом стиме нету ! В чем может быть проблема?

Crash without warning, thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Project Torque 22 19 2019 10 08 15 pm.zip
    11.3 KB · Views: 4
Again can't start the game. It was fine until today.. I've tried uninstall and fresh install - same thing. Game build 5010 was running, now on 5011 it doesn't start.

Attachments

• 191224_192447.log
    1.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: