What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Unable to connect to the login server

Okay. Did you get pop up when you first launched with Windows Firewall asking if you wanted to allow the connection?

So i deleted the game and reinstalled it and now its working. Logged in and now i cant connect to a server because they they are full. I have tried logging into the europe server and the test server

Shot_20191019_204030.jpg

So i deleted the game and reinstalled it and now its working. Logged in and now i cant connect to a server because they they are full. I have tried logging into the europe server and the test server
Should be able to now. We had a slight downtime for some maintenance.

ive reinstalled it prolly 20 times and dropping my firewall and anti virus dont work idk what could be diff on my laptop

I have same issue. tryed to reinstall. didnt work for me =( It was all good till 25 december. Never channged any settings all stock

I have same issue. tryed to reinstall. didnt work for me =( It was all good till 25 december. Never channged any settings all stock

Please upload log file for us to review. It is in the game's directory.