What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Oops! We ran into some problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanSteve

ok i solvet this problem you must delete all email from, project and send new one and you can reset password
but where is calendar with events ? where is all content from this game admins ?
i remember old project torque

Last edited:
You are thinking of Heat Online. Heat Online was unstable. This is a revival of the Project Torque fiona build as it was the most stable with the least amount of bugs. Cars, modes, etc. will be back ported at a later date. This game was given to Jack and his crew as a bare bones game with no real feedback from Invictus on how to code for this game engine so they are having to learn it as they go. Also the guys working on the game right now are doing so for free in their free time as they have normal 9-5 jobs. Also I highly suggest losing the attitude. You will get no where by being disrespectful and demanding like that. Also the search feature is your friend. this info has been said in the forums about 50 times already. I highly suggest using that handy dandy search function on the forum before getting your panties in a bind and creating a thread rambling off like a spoiled child.

you idiot ? XD
i play old project torque
next
level R i have all cars and all licences and it stable and have more option than this shit now
and next
heat online 230 lvl
where is cars tuning calendary with events ? where it is all content from this game ?
he have all code included and still refresh game to make money from GP XD

look here i play level r 6 years ago and level r on start have all options from project torque then where is this options now XD ?

Last edited:
Actually, Jack doesn't have all the code. He has the Fiona build of PT. Invictus has the coding for the other versions of the game and will give those things to jack in their sweet time. We have revived Project Torque, not Heat Online, Not Level-R. Sorry you were expecting a different game but the name clearly says PROJECT TORQUE. Jack and his team also make no money from this game. half of the money made from gp goes to invictus and the other half goes towards server upkeep and attempting to hire people full time to work on the game. I've been a part of this revival since July and am aware of everything going on with it. So if you can take your head out of your ass and listen to someone who actually knows what is going on, you might learn a thing or 2 about what this all about. However I already know you won't. You will just spout more bullshit.

50 players online XD hahahah
no cars
no tuning
no calendar with events
no free roam
and he close the beta XD ? w T F for make fast money from
GP and close game like couple years ago :D
Post automatically merged:

then i wait for all content XD how long year or two ?
on this time this game died ...
admins must have all content to close beta ...
not give a shit for people with nothing special

thanks for proving my point dumbass. THIS IS NOT HEAT ONLINE!!!! THIS IS NOT LEVEL-R!!! THIS IS PROJECT TORQUE!!! How thick in the head are you?

Here is my advice, If you don't like it, and refuse to listen to the info being provided leave. uninstall and leave. no one will care. no one will notice your absence. There problem solved.

when i saw project torque on steam ive got a heart attack and must instal this
when i install game and run i think i play DEMO XD

i say i play old PROJECT TORQUE !!!!!!!
next i play level R and next heat online and all have all content FROM FIRST VERSION project torque

Last edited:
yes... and this is Project Torque meaning this is a revival of the game BEFORE the shit that was in those games were added. herpa durh. god damn son you must be stupid as fuck.

I'm done. You can't fix stupid and I feel the longer I try to explain things to a brick wall the more brain cells I lose. Have fun being angry because you don't understand.

xDDDDD you idiot you say all content all cars maps events is shit XDDD
this game now is shit 40 palyers online GREAT ! XDD

LOOK NOOB ON FORZA HORIZON AND SAY ALL CARS MAPS AND TUNING IS SHIT XD
LOOK PROJECT TORQUE WITH 5 CARS 5 MAPS AND NO TUNING IS GREAT GAME FOR YOU XDDD

OLD PROJECT TORQUE <333333333333333333
LEVEL R <333333333333333333
HEAT ONLINE <33

BUT NOW PROJECT TORQUE IS DEAD GAME AND YOU SAY IS GREAT GAME BCS DONT HAVE CONTENT XDDD OK WHO IS IDIOT HERE XDDDDD

YOU JUST LICK ADMINS ASSES I KNOW...
BUT THIS GAME NOW IS CRAP ...
https://www.gry-online.pl/S055.asp?ID=173666
I WAIT FOR THIS CONTENT

Last edited:
lol... i'm playing the game from 3 or 4 days and yes i've noted a lot of differences between this PT build and what i remember from the first experiences with PT/LR years ago, but also:

- in something like 5 or 10 minutes spent on google and this forum i've understand that this isn't a relaunch of the game from Gamigo or Aeria, but a fan-based revival.. reading one or two topic here on the forum everyone can easily understand how it works, why we have this build, why we don't have licensed cars, what are the plans for the future and so on.. so also you can learn those things, obviously only if you want.. if you just want to troll or you don't want to understand some basic things.. that's another story

- not every feature in the last builds of this game (and/or variants) was successfull.. new or more recent build didn't mean better.. some things are good, others bad. For example basically no one miss the free roaming for a lot of reasons, instead things actually missing like more cars, game modes (team CTF, sumo) can be nice to see when they can add more features to the game. I think that the guys behind this revival have the chance to keep the best features and leave out those that nobody want, but this need time.

- you can enjoy the game actually without problems, but i know, we want more.. and maybe with time we can have more, but in the meantime, less is always better than nothing.
oh sure.. you can enjoy another MMORG free to play like NFS World.. ops no.. game closed.. you can enjoy World of Speed... ops, closed. ACR? mmm closed, Drif City? Closed. NFS: Edge? closed before reach EU/NA market. I can continue, but you get the point, right?

- one last thing, i know that for example you can play NFS World with unofficial clients/servers, but those solutions for sure aren't less buggy or feature missing than the actual PT build (and for sure, aren't more popolated by players) and more important we are talking about something unofficial, so you want to invest your time to something that can be closed by EA tomorrow? At least PT also if a fan made revival, without a complete feature list etc is something that we can call "official", there's an agreement with Invictus and so on, so i can trust more this project than others. Then yes, i know that if nobody play the game or the guys behind the revival run out of money, also this PT revival could close, but i see that as a reason to support the effort of those guys... "shoveling shit" on the game and/or its actual status doesn't help anyone. As i said before, PT actually represent the only free to play mmorg available so we can be happy for this operation and wait for some progress, or wait years hoping to see a new f2p mmo racing game from someone else and if someone release a new game, we don't know if can be a good game.. for example lot of ex PT and NFSW players tried to move to WoS hoping for a new PT.. and we know how the story ended. Maybe you can talk about Forza Horizon, but in this case we are talking about two totally different products with different goals and business model.. also maybe not everyone can run FH because hardware requirements, so actually for a lot of people PT can be the only way to a f2p online racing game (not talking about more simulative products like Raceroom, LfS etc).

@AlanSteve - look lad you need to be patient and also listen! .... Okay for someone new looking in on this they see PT being launched and they just expect everything to work straight out of the box, but if you take the time out to read up here through the FAQ's and also on Discord and listen to Khrono you will soon see that it is a work in progress, and if you are willing to add input and help form the game it will eventually be great like it once was with lots of content and more, but if you don't then as already said you can uninstall and move on to something else. Have a nice day.

xDDDDD you idiot you say all content all cars maps events is shit XDDD
this game now is shit 40 palyers online GREAT ! XDD

LOOK NOOB ON FORZA HORIZON AND SAY ALL CARS MAPS AND TUNING IS SHIT XD
LOOK PROJECT TORQUE WITH 5 CARS 5 MAPS AND NO TUNING IS GREAT GAME FOR YOU XDDD

OLD PROJECT TORQUE <333333333333333333
LEVEL R <333333333333333333
HEAT ONLINE <33

BUT NOW PROJECT TORQUE IS DEAD GAME AND YOU SAY IS GREAT GAME BCS DONT HAVE CONTENT XDDD OK WHO IS IDIOT HERE XDDDDD

YOU JUST LICK ADMINS ASSES I KNOW...
BUT THIS GAME NOW IS CRAP ...
https://www.gry-online.pl/S055.asp?ID=173666
I WAIT FOR THIS CONTENT

you idiot ? XD
i play old project torque
next
level R i have all cars and all licences and it stable and have more option than this shit now
and next
heat online 230 lvl
where is cars tuning calendary with events ? where it is all content from this game ?
he have all code included and still refresh game to make money from GP XD

look here i play level r 6 years ago and level r on start have all options from project torque then where is this options now XD ?

thanks for proving my point dumbass. THIS IS NOT HEAT ONLINE!!!! THIS IS NOT LEVEL-R!!! THIS IS PROJECT TORQUE!!! How thick in the head are you?

Here is my advice, If you don't like it, and refuse to listen to the info being provided leave. uninstall and leave. no one will care. no one will notice your absence. There problem solved.

Calm down my friends.

ok then i wait for my old best racing game ever for sumo and all drift cars <3

i spend on old version 2000+ hours to make all licences and lvl up my accout and i Wonder now i do the same :D
i love drive on logitech g25 on this game :D

ok then i wait for my old best racing game ever for sumo and all drift cars <3

i spend on old version 2000+ hours to make all licences and lvl up my accout and i Wonder now i do the same :D
i love drive on logitech g25 on this game :D

Before you can buy all the Drift-Cars, you need to level up!

When u take a look inside the Shop, you see, D1 Hexan needs Level 14 reached to buy it for example.
If you played PT and LR, you should know that.

i know this but i don want lvl my acc when any content is delete XD

i see new update what is change XD bcs i dont see nothing new

1580036762461.png
BTW NICE UPDATE 5.2 MB XDDDDDDDD
WHEN YOU ADD NEW CONTENT >?<

i know this but i don want lvl my acc when any content is delete XD

i see new update what is change XD bcs i dont see nothing new

View attachment 670