What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

LIST OF CURRENT KNOWN BUGS

GENERAL GAMEPLAY BUGS:

DRIFT:
End of round score calculation bug:
SUMMARY: If a player "submits" their score within the final few seconds of a round, the score might not be fully calculated. ie. the results screen will show said player's score, but they will not receive any sector master bonus and they might not receive the race win that they earned.
SOLUTION: Unknown

thas happend with me more than once ... not take RP with my score nd lost although me was WINNER ! ... although i left my score b4 time with 5 secs !

Hey, just wanted to say thank you for maintaining this big list for the community. You've done a heck of a job, man. ?

you're missing the styling and performance set ups reseting ,or just glitching and not working properly forcing you to re do them, when you go from one to another, i've made a thread about this a while back and it's still happening

you're missing the styling and performance set ups reseting ,or just glitching and not working properly forcing you to re do them, when you go from one to another, i've made a thread about this a while back and it's still happening

Was one of the first things I added, heh :)

0% upgrades:
SUMMARY: Sometimes when players load into a lobby, their car will be stuck on 0% upgrades even if they are selected on the preset that they built to have upgrades. Some players are also reporting this happens with styling items.
SOLUTION: Switch through the performance preset options to get the upgrades back. Some players report having to go back to the garage and manually re-add the upgrades. The issue seems to be far more common with cars that are newly bought.

O que devo fazer quando entrar no redirecionamento por e-mail informa ter problemas?
O que outras pessoas estão dizend

I bought a corus class 1 and after a career it disappeared from my garage I invested a lot of money in improving it and modifying it and I lost it my name in game its Llakans

Hi
I have same problem with Corus. Actually i bought it 3 times, spend lot money to upgrade it and it dissapeared 3 times.

The issue with the Corus is known and we do not know currently whats the cause of it. Usually the people who lost it, came to the Discord server and most of them got a new one gifted which probably is still in their inventory.

Buying the starter cars is not really needed btw. since you can get them as rewards from specific career missions. Im not sure about it, but it seemed like the corus from the mission rewards also dont disappear from the garage.