What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Lag

Cellinarac

I havent played this in a very long time, last I heard it didn't exist anymore. found it again recently and decided to play since I used to really enjoy it. it's nearly unplayable for me, the races speed up and slow down constantly when you can even get it to connect, even "practice" lags like crazy. is all this server related or something? I remember YEARS ago playing this on a 2.7Ghz tri core AMD with an 8800GT with no issues, now it's unplayable on my less than 6 month old Ryzen build? I dropped $18 on it right off the bat since my old account doesn't seem to exist anymore just to get a little closer to where I was last time I played.
Any help is much appreciated because I am honestly getting aggravated with it. doesn't matter what server I connect, unplayable

We had some issues with the game server services for the past couple hours which is why you experienced lag. All back up and running now.