What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

I'm stuck in loading screen

Skornex

When i launch the game from steam,the game launch without problem, in low resolution but ok, then the music launch and my fps are moving but nothing else happen, i wait 30min and still nothing.
I tried to verify local files on steam, all right. Uninstall / Reinstall, same problem. Run in compatibility with Windows Xp, same problem. Firewall is off.
I'm done, i don't know what to do anymore to play at this game.... I'm looking for a launcher or something but didn't see anything on Google.
Please help me ^^

My pc : i7-9700KF
RTX 2070 Super
16Go ram DDR4 3600Mhz
SSD 2To (where te game is installed)

Don't wish to sound rude, but have you tried updating to Win 10 64 bit ? .... Your sys spec is more than adequate !

Don't wish to sound rude, but have you tried updating to Win 10 64 bit ? .... Your sys spec is more than adequate !
I'm actually with Windows 10 64 bit ^^ But i see in other post to move compatibility to windows 7 or Xp so i tried ^^

I'm actually with Windows 10 64 bit ^^ But i see in other post to move compatibility to windows 7 or Xp so i tried ^^
Hmmm you have a similar sys to mine, but i have a 780 TI.... it just runs ... i know this dont help, but maybe try uninstall and reinstall and d/l the game from the foum link if it's still live?

There i still have the same problem after more then 6 months, but now, i see my mouse ! So i know something is loading, but what ? That's the question ^^
If someone got the same problem and result it, pls help me ^^

Go to the game options directory, located at Steam\steamapps\common\Project Torque\save\game, and delete the two option files in there. If that doesn't work, try installing the game on another hard drive.