What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

im a new player and just found a bug that made me frustrated lol

smok3

So when the first time i tried to run the game after i downloaded it, the game wont open. It was in the situation where the project torque logo appeares, and then disappeares, and the game opens, but it closes instantly. And there was no error log appears in event viewer. But i found the fix, what i did is i disabled my other monitor and only enabled 1 monitor, which is my main monitor. and then i was enable to play the game. and after i finished the tutorial i immediately tried to change the resolution on settings to my main monitor's default resolution. and then it got fixed, i can now run the game with 2 monitor enabled. pls fix this bug, dev.

Sorry for the delayed response. This is the first time I have heard of any multi-monitor issues.

I myself have dual monitors and the game loads fine on the first launch.
Will keep an eye out for this happening again but for now this is the only report of this happening so not much to go on.