What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

How to change your username or delete your account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username in-game can be changed with the username change item in-game. Cost a couple GP.
I can delete your account. Any progression made, XP/RP earned etc will be lost.

Username in-game can be changed with the username change item in-game. Cost a couple GP.
I know I'm late but could you please delete mine too? Thanks bro

please delete my account

can you delete my account please

удалите мой аккаут пожалуйста

hello jack, i can not buy gp because of my nick name how can i change my nick

I would like mine to be deleted, thank you.
I've made a huge mistake by regretting the car choice that I have picked.

You don't need your account to be deleted. Lion is still a very good car. And you will win the 3 other starter cars at the career missions.

You don't need your account to be deleted. Lion is still a very good car. And you will win the 3 other starter cars at the career missions.
Its just that the acceleration from just feels so underpowered, that I already started thinking that FR cars in general are miles better than a FF
Post automatically merged:

But, I'll reconsider not deleting this account
Post automatically merged:

Also, I just noticed turbo gauges in some cars, to which I'm assuming performs better, in terms of power and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.