What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

How me Work Game on Linux ?!

AhmedSaeed96

Hi All ... i hav new LapTop nd hav Linux System .. i installed Steam but when me install Game said unable to work in Linux System !! any Help. or i install New Version Windows !!!?
Post automatically merged:

this message appear in steam .....

Game is not available on your current platform
When installing or launching a game, Steam presents the error "Game is not available on your current platform."
Operating system compatiblity and SteamPlay
This error message means that the game is not supported on the operating system that you are currently using. You can check each game's system requirements and compatible operating systems on that game's Steam Store page.
Games that list SteamPlay on their Steam Store page can be played on any of the two or more operating systems that are listed next to the SteamPlay icon.

Note:
When checking system compatibility with a specific game, ensure that you check the game's hardware requirements in addtion to compatible operating systems.

Windows
Most Steam games can be played on a supported Windows operating system. Ensure that you check which versions of Windows are supported for any game that you are interested in purchasing. Most games that support Windows 7 will also work with Windows 8.