What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

FUN Race GAMEMODE

TEYDI

Simple as it looks :D

Basically a mode where you can only race FUN cars (Forklift, Golfcart and Bobtal) with only small tracks enabled. There are many small tracks and by small I mean under 1000 KM. Tokyo has 4, MUD has 6...I won't list them all :D

Someone will say you can do that in ARCADE/SIM. Right! This is ARCADE after all so you could make your own room and play only with fun cars but if this is put into a gamemode MORE will play. As it is now you get to see such rooms only if a few friends join and want to race FUN class. Also this could make ppl buy the FUN cars since not many buy them because they're useless ;)

Hey TEYDI .. R you know anything about circuit New Mode? if u know can u talk about it. I want to know what the idea for this mode :unsure: