What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Dont receive password email

B33R_B34R

Hi everybody,

I just registered via Steam. Needed to request a password via e-mail but till now I didnt receive any e-mail to set up my password. Waiting allready 30+ Minutes. Any help like in other Threads to enforce that?

Thanks.

Brgds

Beer Bear

Sorry, but I didnt get any e-mail exept Spam from Netflix and other crap but no e-mail from here. Is it wrong to sign in with Steam? There is no way I can sign in without.

Sorry, but I didnt get any e-mail exept Spam from Netflix and other crap but no e-mail from here. Is it wrong to sign in with Steam? There is no way I can sign in without.
Try another email provider. Your one sometimes does not work.
Gmail work well.

Now I registered with an gmail adress. It works. Disconnedted Steam of my old and connected it to my new account. Just my Player Name aint the same anymore.

Now I registered with an gmail adress. It works. Disconnedted Steam of my old and connected it to my new account. Just my Player Name aint the same anymore.
You could have just changed your email address...