What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

content ???

Less than 24 hours after releasing a new map and this gets posted...

New cars will have to wait for Invictus to release the models that are the knockoff of the licensed cars.

We also got a few cars in our back that can get released someday, If Jack is able to fix the remaining cars (further conversation about that topic on Discord available XD) . Im hoping we will see the never released CityCab in our build someday (cant stop thinking from it, since "that" Devstream).

Sorry for this quick thread hijack BUT

@ Deus... not asking for confirmation BUT if you could shed a little light on a rumor that was spread as a secret. Not sure how many people heard it yesteryear and do not want to get anyone's hopes up. The rumor was that Invictus had a working version of every land vehicle we see. All ov dem tings mon. That part was typed in the thick mountainous area of Jamaica's accent. I have personally seen the trailor (for the semi truck) load on a track. Trailor only, no semi to pull it so of course it went no where. This cab you speak of sounds like it needs to be driven. Can you leak it's current top speed? Or the semi's (not sure what the fascination is with the prospect of racing a truck around england) top speed? Or add Red Rock to Sim? Or reset the leaderboards? None of that text was important. What is important is getting a picture of the cab. Can that happen?

The CityCab is a small, Class 1 Offroader, not a semi.
There is a semi, which is used in a mission.

How fast is it? Why would you think that I thought a taxi cab is a semi truck? How fast is the semi?

Big Boi (aka Semi)
ezgif.com-resize.gif

no furthere infos for it available.
Post automatically merged:

The CityCab:
cab1.pngcab2.pngcab3.png

Ahh hell. Saeed is going to want to drift the semi. Thank you for that. In the mission, the object was to stop the truck by disabling it (if memory has not failed) and that was ok. Driving it with or without a trailer will be fun.

Yes, it is very great nd Very Fun to play by the trailer in Drift , but this requires maps that can accommodate the size of this trailer too !! :D :D

The big boy looks like it needs to drive right now. City Rush (Tokyo Night) in these things is a dream that I hope comes true. Do not care if it gets stuck on tracks. With the trailer connected, can cars drive into onto it while it's moving like (the ps1 version of) SpyHunter?

Are the pickup truck and the station wagon on discord as well ? :) The Bus? The RV? Surely someone has a picture repository. My guess is Invictus took pics of all of their creations like any proud parent. Even the ugly ones.

Yeah, I remember playing SpyHunter on Atari with Datasette. :D
Loading the game with about 300 on the counter, there was no TurboTape - took quite a while.

Are the pickup truck and the station wagon on discord as well ? :) The Bus? The RV? Surely someone has a picture repository. My guess is Invictus took pics of all of their creations like any proud parent. Even the ugly ones.

I think that screenshot was taken during one of Jacks Devstreams. I found it by accident while searching for a vanguard picture. I doubt that there is more stuff to find.