What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Cant Buy F1 CAR !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhmedSaeed96

Hi Jack .. I cant Buy F1 car IDK y !!! Said to me .... Failed to buy The Item . Condition Failed Or U Hav The Max !! pls Help :mad:

It is now sunday here. There are at least 2 people in that crew still driving the F1. It is sad to see that they would not only drive a car that others can't but then go track to track trying to get the best lap time. They do not see how and why what they are doing is going to have a negative effect later if it has not already started.

Had to edit this. It is more than one or two in that crew. What a bunch of losers.

It is now sunday here. There are at least 2 people in that crew still driving the F1. It is sad to see that they would not only drive a car that others can't but then go track to track trying to get the best lap time. They do not see how and why what they are doing is going to have a negative effect later if it has not already started.

Had to edit this. It is more than one or two in that crew. What a bunch of losers.
Thanks for ruining the fun man you're amazing leaderboards are scuffed af anyway as if you really care about that

Thanks for ruining the fun man you're amazing leaderboards are scuffed af anyway as if you really care about that

The F1 was available to rent for 4 hours. Some of you had them for days. Look at the dates in simulation. (but I ruined the fun?)
One of you even went so far as to drive every track you could, that alone takes more than 4 hours. (but I ruined the fun?)
If a car is not available to the public yet you still drive it, how is that not ruining everyone else's fun?
The exploiters that have the car are showing other players that they can circumvent rules. (but I ruined the fun?)

As for my scuffed (no idea what this means, I live in California so maybe its a regional slang barrier) leaderboards, I take a small amount of pride in knowing that I am putting up those times with no drafting or any other gimmicks. To see that effort go down the toilet due to some people's selfish actions is annoying. If I was one of the only few with the fastest car in PT and days to drive it, my name would be on top of everything in here too. Probably by default in most cases just due to the speed of the car.

Hopefully this thread will be locked. There is nothing involving this topic to discuss further with me. Rather talk about positive things.

Status
Not open for further replies.